If you need to file a claim, our claims process is simple.
Please Note: If you obtained insurance from an insurance company (State Farm, Bakers,
etc;) you must file with them first.
Please fill out & mail to our claims company the attached CLAIM SHEET. Please include
(along with the CLAIM SHEET) the following:
1. A letter describing damages and/or missing items and any grievances.
2. A copy of your move documents (Bill of Lading, Inventory List)
3. Pictures of damaged items. Just a simple snapshot so that our adjusters can see the
extent of the damage. Put your name on the back of the photos. Please Note: If you purchased Full Replacement Value coverage you must provide receipts or
proof of purchase for claimed items.
4. Mail these to our Claims department
Anthem Claim Management LLC
40937 N Courage Trail
Anthem, AZ 85086
We use the US Postal Service date stamp to date your claim. We do not accept claims
via email. We do not accept diskettes or CDs.
5. Our Claims company will email or mail you notifying you when they receive your claim
6. Your claim will be processed in 30-120 business days.
7. When your claim is adjusted our Claims company will mail you the settlement information
If there is a monetary settlement you will need to sign and notarize the Release &
Settlement of Claim form and mail it back to the claims company
8. Once the Claims company receives the form they forward it to us & we will issue you
For more information visit the Website www.mymoveclaim.com or call our claims company
(Anthem Claim Management LLC) at 877 476-5983
You may request arbitration by contacting:
United States Movers Association
39506 North Daisy Mountain Drive Suite 122-601
Phoenix, AZ 85086
Summary of dispute settlement program:
The carrier and the shipper Arbitration may be a mutually beneficial alternative to help
resolve the dispute. Our arbitration process is ‘desk’ arbitration and is completed by mail.
The arbitration is conducted by a neutral 3rd party organization.
A. Applicable costs: Each party is responsible for their own costs associated with arbitration.
Each party is responsible for 50% of the costs associated with securing the arbitrator and 100%
of their own expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees. The total cost is $300.
B. Legal effects: If the arbitration alternative is chosen, then any decision made by the
arbitrator may be binding.